CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, February 16, 2004

i dont know whats wrong with me.
i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you.

okay. so i was talking to my ex classmate online. we were bitching and all.. updating and all. and it suddenly dawned upon me that, hey. i think you're having the time of your life doing what you like. eg, being a bitch. and you know what? you're so fucking good at it sometimes i wish i could learn from you. *RIGHTTTTT.rolls eyes* maybe firstly, i should learn how NOT to get so affected. i should learn how to NOT treat my close friends as close friends because hey, you never know when they'll just turn their back on you and poof, they're outta your life. one major thing i need to get into my head, hey daphne. stop getting so motherfucking affected becos you know what? they dont really give a damn. no wait, make that.. they dont give a damn.

enough said. i dont want to dwell in it anymore. im the one who has changed what. yes? right. its always times like this, i waste my time crying.. over why the fuck was i so blooooooody stupid. and its also times like this i learn to love the people around me so much more. but i have to remind myself not to get too reliant on someone. no, make that.. i have to remind myself not to rely on anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home